Sunday, December 11, 2016

Cheers!

On Thursday we all shared some really personal things about ourselves. Some of the stuff we shared was not easy. I know some of us questioned if we really wanted to let the whole class know such personal information about ourselves. I know I, and others, left the class feeling pretty off.

 Just remember, we cannot change where we come from or who we are. You should not be ashamed of who we are because you have the potential to bring something beautiful and wonderful to this world. I truly believe that everybody in this class will be able to leave this world a better place.

Saying that, on Thursday we will be leaving Family Policy and continuing on our own path. Congratulations to those who are graduating, we made it! Good luck to those who are almost done! You can make it, I promise. I wish everybody the best of luck with their own path. We all have the potential to make a difference in this world, no matter how small.

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who'll decide where to go." -Dr. Seuss

1 comment:

  1. We can't change where we came from or who we are but it is so important to be proud of yourself and I think everyone has the ability to help make a difference too!

    ReplyDelete