Sunday, December 11, 2016

Our Last Class Together

Thank you.

I really want to say thank you to everyone. I was able to come clean about a few things and even make some revelations about myself and I'm happy that I got to do that in a class full of genuine people. I didn't get to know a lot of you but it was amazing being able to learn about all of the different subjects that we covered this semester with all of you. Even when there was confusion and lack of experience with a topic, everyone was always respectful. That's really hard to come by these days.

Thank you K. Stone for making us feel unashamed about sharing our feelings, revealing how big our world is, and how we can improve it. Thank you for also treating us like people instead of just a name on a roster.

I hope that everyone has a successful end to the semester.

Thank you, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment