Friday, December 2, 2016

Two more weeks left!

We are officially down to the last two weeks of this semester! I am both exited and stressed at the same time, there is still so much to be done and not enough time. I have homework, assignments, power points to make, tests to study for, and finals to prepare for. So far I have been keeping up with everything that is due (my planner has been my best friend) and I am not procrastinating as much as I usually do in the past semesters, so that is already a big stress reliever for me. I am actually quite proud of myself because in previous semesters I would typically pull at least two all nighters each week and I would start studying for tests the night before. This semester I decided to take time for myself, not to procrastinate as much, and make sure to get enough sleep which has definitely helped me be a better functioning adult. I hope these next two weeks are productive for everyone and that we all get through finals week without any major breakdowns!


1 comment:

  1. Just remember to take care of yourself during all of the craziness.

    ReplyDelete