Sunday, December 11, 2016

Last Class

Class on Thursday was a little emotional for all of us. But I feel Stone's class is the safest place on campus for me to express my feelings. It is where I feel the most comfortable, I think we all walk in class with a different demeanor than in our other classes.

I have never had a professor that has gotten this deep in discussions, but I love it. Even though certain topics make us uncomfortable, I think we need to feel that uncomfortableness to learn and grow more with one another.  I have heard and seen so many views over the semester that have taken me on an emotional roller coaster.

From being sad, to mad, to disappointed, angry and confused, it has all made me a better student and citizen.

I just want to thank everyone in the class for being brave enough to share their stories and trust us enough, I feel like we will forever have an unspoken bond.

I hope no one feels alone after our discussion, we all have issues and we are all working through them the best we can, no human being can judge another human being on this earth.

1 comment:

  1. This class has defiantly made me more aware of what is going on in our world. I believe this class made me a better citizen as well.

    We all have something to give, and you are right we should not judge another human being. We all come from different experiences that have shaped who we are.

    ReplyDelete