Sunday, December 4, 2016

This has been a crazy week...

This has been a crazy week. So many assignments, tests, group projects. I am exhausted. I can't wait until this semester is over but I am thankful for this family policy class. I feel like I've learned so much just from my fellow peers and the discussions we have in class.
The world is an interesting place and everyone has a different perspective. I feel like because of this class I've become more aware of others perspectives and the ability to solve something in more than one way.
I wish more classes could exist like family policy where you learn by all different perspectives and you are not taught in just one way.
What were y'alls thoughts on the class?

2 comments:

  1. I too have felt that I have learned a lot during this class. I have noticed that due to taking this class, I have started paying way more attention to current events. I even listen to NPR on a regular basis.

    I agree with what you said about more classes like this should exist. I think a class like this should be a required class for all majors. It is important to create engaged, knowledgeable citizens. I feel having a class like this could encourage people to become more aware of what is going on in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, yes. This week has been ridiculous. I also agree this class has been enlightening. I may not agree with everything people say or think, but it has gotten me to at least think.

    ReplyDelete