Friday, December 2, 2016

Graduation

This is probably the most stressful time for me. I graduate in two weeks, I am searching for a job, and I am struggling to pass all my classes with good grades. I told myself I would make the best grades of my college career this semester. Now I am just trying to make it through. Finding a job is extremely stressful because I have been receiving more no's than yes's and it can be quite discouraging. I honestly felt like I would have had a job by now. So at this point I am sort of feeling like what is wrong with me. I just want to pass my classes, and find a full time job is that too much to ask.

1 comment:

  1. I know so many people that are in the same situation, so don't be discouraged. You will find a great job and congratulations on graduating! That is a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete